Proctor AuctionsRONALD.A.PROCTOR AUCTIONEER Terms & Conditions
1. The highest bidder to be the purchaser subject to the AUCTIONEERS having the rightto refuse the bidding of any person. Should any disputes arise as to the biddings, the lotin dispute to be immediately put up for sale again at the preceding bidding or theauctioneer may declare the purchaser.
2. No person shall advance less at a bid than a sum to be nominated by the AUCTIONEER& no bid shall be retracted.
3.All lots are sold subject to the right of the seller or his agent to bid or else impose areserve.
4. On the fall of the hammer all lots shall be at the risk of the purchaser who shall pay for& remove by the evening of the sale or by the time stated on the catalogue. If for any reason the purchaser fails to complete his purchase as aforesaid, the AUCTIONEER reserves the right to resell the lot and any net increase in price shall be the property of the vendor. The purchaser however shall be called upon to make up any loss or deficiency of any such resale together with all expenses attending such sale.
5. All lots are sold as shown& with all faults, imperfections & errors in description. TheAUCTIONEER act as agents, they have the full discretion to refuse any bidding or to withdraw any lots for sale without in either any case giving, neither they nor the vendor are responsible for errors of discretion or authenticity of any lot or fault or defect in it, &make no warranty whatever.
6. The lots are at the buyers risk from the fall of the hammer & are to be taken away at the buyers expense, in default of which the AUCTIONEERS will not hold themselvesresponsible, if the same are lost, stolen, damaged or otherwise destroyed but they will beleft at the sole risk of the purchaser. If the lots are not cleared or paid for, theymay then be sold immediately either publicly or by, private treaty, without any notice beengiven to the defaulter.
7. No goods are to be removed while selling is in progress. Receipted invoices must beproduced prior to delivery of any lot. The AUCTIONEERS reserve the right to requestidentification in the case of any purchaser not known to the AUCTIONEER paying bycheque. Charging to Credit Card will not be accepted as means of payment.
8. Ownership of items does not pass to the purchaser until the cheque is cleared, thevendor reserves the right to repossess any item if payment is not made in full.